I Ching is an ancient divination system that can not only predict a future event but also suggest the possible course of action that can be applied to obtain the most favorable outcome. The book of changes has been there for thousands of years and has been one of the most referred books in China and East Asia. It is since 1950’s that it has become popular in the west as … [Read more...]
Rh Negative Blood: An Alien Origin or a Rare Mutation?
Being of the Rhesus monkey lineage, around 85 % of the world population inherits the Rh positive blood group. The remaining 10-15 % is Rh negative pointing out their origin being from a different source. This difference in blood type has attracted various conspiracy theories – linking them to reptilian blood in one and to an alien origin in another. Our immune system … [Read more...]
Multi-Dimensional Universe inside Brain Network- Reveals Blue Brain Project
The complexities of the human brain have boggled the mind of researchers since time unknown who find it difficult to comprehend it even today. As if the previous dilemma of how the neural structure responds to and how it is linked to human response was not enough, a new layer is added to what we currently know about the cybernetics of brain. The way in which neurons … [Read more...]